Need Help Moving House or Office To or From Finchley London ?
Central Moves.co.uk can carry out your removals in Finchley North London with collection from any property to delivery to any property door to door / room to room in Finchley, London, UK, Europe & Worldwide.
As a Removal Company for Central London we have good knowledge of the roads, offices, houses and Estates around Finchley North London: Regents Park Road, Finchley Lane, Golders Green, Dollis Road, Falloden Way, Lyttelton Road, Aymer Road, High Road, Holders Hill Road, Ballards Road, WoodHouse Road, Pinkham Way, Nether Street, Mill Hill East, Hendon Lane, Friern Barnet LaneMuswell Hill and many more….
If you do not have a driveway or there are resident only bays outside your property or if you think parking will be a problem on the day of your move it is advisable to apply for a parking or yellow line suspension. You can reserve up to 5 bays outside your property on any selected day including weekends. See the local Council Services for Parking. Once you have booked your removal with Central Moves they will be able to give you the vehicle size and registration number in order to call your local authority and book your parking bays on the day of your removal, there is normally a small charge from your local council for this service.
Central Moves offer a number of professional services for:
- Packing & Case Making for Fine Art & Antiques.
- Piano Movers
- Handy Man Services
- Office and Commercial Moves
- Or to book an esitmator to take a visual of your property or simply fill out our on-line estimate form for a quotation or talk to one of our advisors you can FREEPHONE: 0800 216123
Living in Finchley
Finchley , England, in the London Borough of Barnet Finchley is on high ground, about 11 km north of Charing Cross. It formed an ancient parish in the county of Middlesex , becoming a municipal borough in 1933, and has formed part of Greater London since 1965. It is predominantly a residential suburb, with three town centres.
- Church End , often known as “Finchley Central” , (particularly since the tube station was renamed), the area north and west of the North Circular Road, centred around Ballards Lane and Finchley Central tube station , and in postal area N3;
- East Finchley , roughly the area between Highgate and the North Circular Road, and in postal area N2; and
- North Finchley , the area surrounding Tally-Ho Corner, stretching west to and the Northern Line, in postcode district N12.
The residential areas West Finchley in postcode district N3 and Woodside Park in postcode district N12 are centred on their respective tube stations to the west of the area.
The area of London known as Finchley Road, around Finchley Road tube station , is not part of Finchley, but instead refers to a commercial district in Swiss Cottage, Camden. The area is named after a section of the A41 road, which eventually runs north to Finchley.