House & Office Removals Hammersmith
Looking for a Trusted Removal Company for Hammersmith in West London ?
Central Moves.co.uk can carry out your removals in Hammersmith W6 with collection from any property to delivery to any property door to door / room to room in Hammersmith, West London, UK, Europe & Worldwide.
As a Removal Company for Hammersmith we have good knowledge of the roads, offices, houses and Estates around Hammersmith London:
If you do not have a driveway or there are resident only bays outside your property or if you think parking will be a problem on the day of your move it is advisable to apply for a parking or yellow line suspension. You can reserve up to 5 bays outside your property on any selected day including weekends. See the local Council Services for Parking. Once you have booked your removal with Central Moves they will be able to give you the vehicle size and registration number in order to call your local authority and book your parking bays on the day of your removal, there is normally a small charge from your local council for this service.
Here at Central Moves we pride ourselves in aiming to be the best Removal Company in Hammersmith
Central Moves offer a number of professional services for:
- Packing & Case Making for Fine Art & Antiques.
- Piano Movers
- Handy Man Services
- Office and Commercial Moves
- Or to book an esitmator to take a visual of your property or simply fill out our on-line estimate form for a quotation or talk to one of our advisors you can FREEPHONE: 0800 216123
Our Hammersmith removals services Include;
- Free No Obligation Home Survey
- Free Removal Planning
- Highly Experienced Removals Team
- Purpose Built Removals Vehicles
- Carpet and Bannister Protectors
- Furniture Blankets and Webbing For Safe Transit
- Expert Packing Services
- Storage In Twickenham
Quality Assured Services
Living in Hammersmith West London
Hammersmith is a district in west London, England, in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham . One of west London’s key transport hubs and commercial and employment centres, and home to several multinational company offices, it is focused on the two London Underground stations, bus station and road network node at Hammersmith Broadway.
Hammersmith is a natural centre of activity, located at the confluence of a key arterial route out of central London (the A4) with several local feeder roads and a bridge over the Thames. The focal point of the district is the commercial centre (the Broadway Centre) located at this confluence, which houses a shopping centre, bus station, an Underground station and an office complex.
- Riverside Studios is a cinema, performance space, bar and cafe. Riverside Studios was formerly BBC studios used for TV productions.
- The Lyric Hammersmith Theatre
- The Eventim Apollo previously known as “The Hammersmith Apollo” concert hall and theatre.
- •”The Dove” riverside pub, one of the oldest surviving riverside pub in London with, reputedly, the smallest bar in the world, frequented in the past by Ernest Hemingway and Graham Greene. The narrow alley in which it stands is the only remnant of the riverside village of Hammersmith, the bulk of which was demolished in the 1930s.
In addition to the cinema and pubs of King Street, leisure activity also takes place along Hammersmith’s pedestrianised riverside, home to a number of pubs, rowing clubs and the riverside park of Furnival Gardens. Furnivall Gardens, which lies to the east, covers the site of Hammersmith Creek and the High Bridge .
Hammersmith also has a large municipal park called Ravenscourt Park located to the west of the centre. Its facilities include tennis courts, a basketball court, a bowling lawn, a paddling pool and playgrounds.
If you are thinking about moving to West London, take a read of our article : Some Of The Best Areas To Live In West London
The ‘West is Best’ is one of the old West London sayings and there are a number of reasons that support this statement.