Removals Company Brentford for House & Office moves
Removals Company Brentford
Central Moves have been moving individuals, Families and businesses with-in Brentford for many years. we have good knowledge of the roads, offices, houses and estates around Brentford in Greater London: Great west Rd, Windmill Road, London Road, Augustus Close, Brent Lee, Lion Way, Tallow Road, Green Dragon Lane, Hamilton Road, Syon lane, Lionel Road, Ealing Road, Swyncombe Ave, Popes Lane, Boston gardens, Northfield Avenue and many more….
Our Brentford moving services Include;
- Free No Obligation Home Survey
- Free Removal Planning
- Highly Experienced Removals Team
- Purpose Built Removals Vehicles
- Carpet and Bannister Protectors
- Furniture Blankets and Webbing For Safe Transit
- Expert Packing Services
- Storage In Twickenham
We have been accredited by both the TFO – The Furniture Ombudsmen and the Association of Independent Movers (AIM), , we also work to BS EN 12522 Standards which is the only recognised furniture accreditation for domestic removals so you can be sure you’re using a quality removals service.
Moving to Brentford
If you are Moving Brentford, London area, Central Moves the quality assured London Movers have a number of Brentford removal services :PACKING | STORAGE | ANTIQUES | PIANO MOVERS | VEHICLE TRANSPORTATION | COMMERCIAL/OFFICE MOVES
Living in Brentford
Brentford is an up and coming town with great transport links to Central London and Heathrow Airport. Brentford is a suburban town in west London, England, and part of the London Borough of Hounslow.
There are a few well known Landmarks in Brentford:
- Syon House – the London residence of the Duke of Northumberland.
- Syon Abbey- the largest abbey church in England
- Syon Park – home of the London Butterfly House
- Boston Manor House – a Jacobean manor House
- Gunnersbury Park – pretty lake with lovely ornamental gardens
- Gunnersbury House – Local museum for Ealing and Hounslow
- Brentford FC – Local known football club
- Brenford Dock – Now with a brand new housing development
- Brentford Public Baths – A grade II listed building built in 1896
Brentford is close to Kew and Richmond. Great transport links and many local amenities. There has been a significant amount of investment in Brentford (£80m regeneration underway) and this is set to continue.
Check out our article: Why Moving To Brentford Is A Wise Decision
If you are reading this, then chances are you are considering moving to Brentford, but you are still unsure whether it is a wise decision. Well, this article will serve the purpose of clearing your doubts.