Looking for an experienced and reputable removal company for Ascot in Berkshire ?
Removal Company for Ascot
Central Moves Specialising in all aspects of moving households and businesses in the Ascot area. Whether single items, flats, houses or offices, we can pack, move and store your goods tailoring each client?s needs and requirements into a flexible removals package.
Why Use Us For Removals in Ascot?
We are proud to be members of the – Association of Independent Movers and most recently BS EN 12522 , it is the first and only recognised quality Standard specifically aimed at furniture removals. Central Moves are proud to have achieved this standard, which proves all operatives work to clearly defined and audited standards on a daily basis.
We understand that moving home or office can be very stressful. We will tailor your removals in Ascot to your exact specifications, ensuring your move to or from Ascot goes precisely as you planned. All moves are covered by comprehensive Insurance.
Trained Removals Crews
Highly trained crews offering expert packing services using approved materials and techniques including crate/case making for delicate items.
Clean warehouses for long and short-term furniture storage is protected by CCTV and comprehensive alarm systems.
Purpose Built Removals Vehicles
We have a large fleet of various-size removal vehicles enabling us to accommodate any size removal.
The fleet also includes smaller vehicles to assist with moves with difficult access.
As We have Spent Over 20 Years Completing Removals In Ascot we have good knowledge of the roads, offices, houses and Estates around Berkshire
Central Moves offer a number of professional services for:
- Packing & Case Making for Fine Art & Antiques.
- Piano Movers
- Man & Van Services
- Office and Commercial Moves
As a Removal Company for Berkshire we have good knowledge of the roads, offices, houses and estates around Ascot Berkshire: Victoria Road, Brockenhurst Road, Station Road, Lonodn Road, St Georges lane, Winkfield Road, Kier Park, New mile Road, Cheapside Road, Sunninghill Road, Osbourne Road, Gosler Road, Imperial Road, St Leonards Raod, Clarence Raod, Arthur Road, Eton, Clewer Village and many more…
FREE on the day of your move
- Wardrobe Cartons
- Mattress Protectors
- Sofa Protectors
- Carpet Runners
- T.V Covers
- Picture & Mirror Bags
- Spare Packing Materials
If you do not have a driveway or there are resident only bays outside your property or if you think parking will be a problem on the day of your move it is advisable to apply for a parking or yellow line suspension. You can reserve up to 5 bays outside your property on any selected day including weekends. See the local Council Services for Parking
If you are Moving house or office, Central Moves the quality assured Berkshire Movers have a number of removals services :
Moving to Ascot
Get A Moving Quote
Quality Assured Services
Living in Ascot Berkshire
Ascot is a village within the civil parish of Sunninghill and Ascot, in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England. It is most notable as the location of Ascot Racecourse. Facilities tend to be geared towards the racecourse, although there is sufficient, if limited, shopping available in the wide High Street.
Most of the expected facilities one would expect to find in a small town are here, including a supermarket, petrol station and many cafes (including a Starbucks and a Costa, a Subway, Tesco Express and Budgens). Most buildings are post-war with flats above the ground floor retail space.
Heatherwood Hospital is at the western edge of the town. Ascot has a station on a bi-section of the railway line from London’s Waterloo station to Reading, Bagshot, Aldershot and Guildford, originally built by the London and South Western Railway and now operated by South West Trains.
As a consequence of the frequent service on this line, Ascot is now a commuter centre with its residents in both directions (westwards to Reading and eastwards to London).
Recreation In Ascot
Ascot has a variety of recreation options available, including:
- Parks and green spaces: Ascot has a number of parks and green spaces, including Ascot Racecourse, Ascot Heath, and Ascot Recreation Ground. These parks offer a variety of activities, such as walking, cycling, and playing sports.
- Sports facilities: Ascot has a number of sports facilities, including the Ascot Leisure Centre, Ascot Tennis Club, and Ascot Golf Club. These facilities offer a variety of activities, such as swimming, gym, and sports classes.
- Theater and cinema: Ascot has a number of theaters and cinemas, including the Ascot Playhouse and the Ascot Cinema. These venues offer a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and films.
- Museums and galleries: Ascot has a number of museums and galleries, including the Ascot Heritage Centre and the Ascot Library. These venues offer a variety of exhibitions and events.
- Restaurants and bars: Ascot has a variety of restaurants and bars, offering a variety of cuisines and atmospheres.
Shopping in Ascot
Ascot is a popular shopping destination, with a variety of shops to choose from. The town has a charming high street that is home to a number of boutiques, department stores, and independent retailers.
Here are some of the most popular shops in Ascot:
- Ascot Boutiques: Ascot is home to a number of high-end boutiques, selling designer clothes, shoes, and accessories. Some of the most popular boutiques include Oliver Brown, Milly Green, and Links of London.
- Department Stores: Ascot has a number of department stores, including John Lewis and Debenhams. These department stores sell a wide range of products, including clothes, shoes, homewares, and electronics.
- Independent Retailers: Ascot also has a number of independent retailers, selling a variety of products, including gifts, homewares, and food. Some of the most popular independent retailers include Ascot Books, Ascot Chocolates, and Ascot Fine Wine.
Ascot is also home to a number of markets, including the Ascot Farmers Market and the Ascot Antiques Market. These markets are a great place to find unique and unusual items.
Ascot Transport Links
Ascot is well-served by public transport, with two train stations, Ascot and Ascot Racecourse, and a number of bus routes.
- Train: Ascot train station is in Zone 6 and is served by South Western Railway trains to London Waterloo (28 minutes), Clapham Junction (19 minutes), Twickenham (12 minutes), and Wimbledon (12 minutes). Ascot Racecourse train station is also in Zone 6 and is served by South Western Railway trains to London Waterloo (52 minutes), Windsor & Eton Central (15 minutes), and Slough (20 minutes).
- Bus: Ascot is served by a number of bus routes operated by Stagecoach South and Reading Buses. The most direct bus route to Central London is the X26, which takes around 30 minutes.
- Bike: Ascot is a very cycle-friendly town and there are a number of cycle paths and cycle racks available. You can also hire bikes from a number of locations in the town.
- Walk: Ascot is a small town and it is easy to get around on foot. The town centre is just a short walk from both train stations and there are a number of parks and green spaces to explore.
Central Moves are one of the Berkshire’s top removal companies for Ascot Berkshire who combine specialisation with our total commitment to providing a professional and personalised service, which this is why thousands of families and individuals have entrusted Central Moves with their home removals, furniture removals and personal effects.