Looking for a Trusted Removal Company to help you Move to Woking in Surrey?
Removals Company Woking
Central Moves can handle your house removals in Woking with collection from any property to delivery to any property door to door/room to room in Surrey, UK, Europe & Worldwide. Whether single items, flats, houses or offices, we can pack, move and store your goods. We tailor each client’s needs and requirements into a flexible removals package.
Why Use Us For Your Removals in Woking
We are proud to be members of The Association of Independent Movers and BS EN 12522. This is the first and only recognised quality standard specifically aimed at furniture removals. Central Moves are proud to have achieved this standard, which proves all operatives work to clearly defined and audited standards daily. We are a professional removals company with over 25 years of experience in removals and storage.
It can be extremely stressful to move into a new home or office. We will tailor our removal services to exact specifications, ensuring your move proceeds precisely as planned. All Woking removals are covered by comprehensive insurance.
FREE on your move
- Wardrobe cartons
- Mattress protectors
- Sofa protectors
- Carpet runners
- T.V. covers
- Picture & Mirror bags
- Spare packing materials
Trained Removals Crews
Highly trained crews offering expert packing services using approved materials and techniques including crate/case making for delicate items.
Clean containerised storage warehouses for long and short-term furniture storage which are protected by CCTV and comprehensive alarm systems. Great rates for long-term storage.
Purpose Built Removals Vehicles
We have a large fleet of various-size removal vehicles enabling us to accommodate any size office or house removal.
The fleet also includes smaller vehicles to assist with moves with difficult access.
Furniture Disassembly and Assembly
Our removals company takes pride in offering a comprehensive furniture disassembly and assembly service. We understand that the process of moving can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to handling large and complex pieces of furniture.
That’s why our skilled and experienced team is here to help. Whether it’s dismantling beds, wardrobes, or office furniture, we have the expertise to carefully take them apart, ensuring that all components are safely stored and labelled for reassembly.
Once we arrive at your new location, our team will efficiently assemble your furniture, ensuring that it is set up exactly as you desire. With our furniture assembly and dis-assembly service, you can have peace of mind knowing that your valuable belongings will be handled with the utmost care and precision, making your moving experience as smooth as possible.
If you do not have a driveway or there are resident-only bays outside your property or if you think parking will be a problem on the day of your move it is advisable to apply for a parking or yellow line suspension. You can reserve up to 5 parking spaces outside your property on any selected day including weekends. To find out more about parking, please visit the local council. Once you have booked your removals Woking with Central Moves they can give you the vehicle size and registration number. This will enable you call your local authority and book your parking bays on your removal day. Your local council normally charges for this service.
If you are moving house or office, Central Moves the quality assured Surrey Movers have several relocation services:
Moving to Woking
Get A Moving Quote
Quality Assured Services
Helpful Information For Moving To Woking
Woking is a large town located in the west of Surrey, in the borough of Woking. It is part of the Greater London Urban Area and the London commuter belt. It has frequent trains and a journey time of 24 minutes to Waterloo Station from Woking Station.
With its combination of an attractive environment, excellent transport links and high standards of education and workforce skills, the Borough is considered a high-quality place to live and work.
Woking Borough Council is one of the country’s leaders in adopting green energy technologies. Combination heat and power stations provide district heating and electricity. Electricity is also provided by hydrogen fuel cells and solar cells dispersed throughout the borough. These are linked via an innovative private electricity distribution system operating completely off the public power grid.
Villages In Woking
The area has several villages, including Knaphill, Horsell, Hook Heath, Mount Hermon, Barnsbury, Maybury, Sheerwater, Goldsworth Park, St John’s, Pyrford, Kingfield, Westfield and Ridgway, Further villages include Old Woking, traditionally a separate village with its large conservation area heading towards the Wey.
Many thousands of Woking residents commute to work in central London each day. Woking railway station is one of the busiest commuter stations on the London commuter belt. Woking’s position along the M25 motorway also facilitates commutation into London and throughout the Home Counties.
Schools In Woking
- The Winston Churchill School: This is a secondary school. It offers education for students aged 11 to 16.
- Hoe Valley School: This is a secondary school and sixth form. It caters to students aged 11 to 18.
- Woking High School: Another secondary school, accommodating students aged 11 to 16.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Comprehensive School: This is a coeducational secondary school and sixth form college, providing education for students aged 11 to 18.
- The Horsell Village School: A primary school situated in Horsell, offering education for children aged 4 to 11.
- Goldsworth Primary School: This primary school caters to children aged 4 to 11.
- Maybury Primary School: Another primary school, accommodating children aged 4 to 11.
- Beaufort Primary School: This primary school offers education for children aged 4 to 11.
Shopping in Woking
The Town has a modern shopping centre called The Peacocks and an older shopping area, Wolsey Place. The main area for evening entertainment is around Chertsey Road which contains restaurants serving several cuisines such as Indian and Chinese. There are also numerous bars and pubs along Chertsey Road as well as several nightclubs in the area. The Ambassador’s Cinema and New Victoria Theatre. Woking also has the largest public library in Surrey.
The Basingstoke Canal, completed in 1794, passes through the north of the town and is crossed by several footbridges and road bridges. The Lightbox, an Art Gallery, is sandwiched between the canal and Victoria Way, a dual carriageway.
Recreation In Woking
Woking has a variety of recreation options available, including:
- Parks and green spaces: Woking has a number of parks and green spaces, including Woking Park, Goldsworth Park, and Sheerwater Recreation Ground. These parks offer a variety of activities, such as walking, cycling, and playing sports.
- Sports facilities: Woking has a number of sports facilities, including the Surrey Sports Park, Woking Leisure Centre, and Woking Ice Rink. These facilities offer a variety of activities, such as swimming, gym, and sports classes.
- Theatre and cinema: Woking has a number of theatres and cinemas, including the New Victoria Theatre and the Lightbox Cinema. These venues offer a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and films.
- Museums and galleries: Woking has a number of museums and galleries, including the Woking Museum and the Lightbox. These venues offer a variety of exhibitions and events.
- Restaurants and bars: Woking has a variety of restaurants and bars, offering a variety of cuisines and atmospheres.
Woking Transport Links
Woking is a great place to live if you are looking for a town with good transport links. It is well-connected to London and other parts of the UK, making it easy to get around.
- Rail: Woking railway station is on the South Western Railway network. The station provides direct trains to London Waterloo, which takes around 25 minutes. There are also direct trains to other major cities in the UK, such as Bristol, Exeter, Bournemouth, Winchester, Southampton, Cardiff, and Portsmouth.
- Bus: The town is served by a number of bus routes, operated by Arriva Southern Counties and Stagecoach South. These buses connect Woking with other towns and villages in Surrey, as well as with London.
- Road: Woking is also served by the M25 motorway, which is just a few miles away. This provides easy access to other parts of the UK by car.
Estate Agents In Woking
- Seymours Estate Agents – Address: 18 Commercial Way, GU21 6EN Website: https://seymours-estates.co.uk/
- Waterfalls Sales & Lettings – Address: 32 High Street, GU21 6BW Website: https://www.waterfalls.co.uk/
- Leaders Estate Agents – Address: 16 Commercial Way, GU21 6ET Website: https://www.leaders.co.uk/
- Hodders Estate Agents – Address: 51 Commercial Way, GU21 6HN Website: https://www.hodders.net/
- Foundations Independent Estate Agents – Address: 71 Victoria Way, GU21 8EW Website: https://foundations.co.uk/
- Seymours Estate Agents – Address: 80 High Street, Horsell, GU21 4SZ Website: https://seymours-estates.co.uk/