Key Reasons to Move to Wandsworth
Wandsworth is one of the largest Inner London boroughs, Wandsworth covers over 3,200 acres and has a population of more than 308,000. Named after the river Wandle, the Thames’ largest London tributary, the borough of Wandsworth stretches from Battersea Park to Wimbledon Common, embracing Tooting Bec and Putney Heath within its borders.
Covering parts of the SW4, SW8, SW12, SW15, SW16, SW17 and SW19 postcodes and all of SW11 and SW18 there are five main town centres in Wandsworth.
As a Thames-side borough, Wandsworth has plenty to offer London’s pontists, with no fewer than eight bridges crossing the river within its boundaries. There’s Grosvenor bridge; Chelsea bridge; Albert bridge; Battersea and Battersea Railway bridges; Wandsworth bridge; Fulham railway bridge; and Putney Bridge.
Wandsworth has good public transport links. Underground Stations (London only)
East Putney, Clapham South, Tooting Bec and Balham underground stations (Northern Line) provide connections into both the City and the West End. Good transport links at Wandsworth Town and Earlsfield, Wandsworth Common Overground station allow quick access into Victoria/Waterloo via Clapham Junction. A wide range of bus routes serve the area.
Over the last 10 or so years, the area has undergone development, with new properties being built on old industrial sites. From large detached properties with gardens and private parking to a small one bed new-build flats – almost all types of property can be found in the district. There are some breathtaking properties in the Borough of Wandsworth, with house prices averaging at £796,466. Being so close to central London means that the property prices in the area are relatively high.
Need Help Moving to Wandsworth in London? Hire Central Moves Removals & Storage for A Stress-Free and Seamless Relocation
If you are like most people, you may be afraid of moving yourself (and taking advantage of the many opportunities your move will portend) simply because you heard moving is stressful and strenuous. Moving to this town will only be tiring and daunting if you attempt to move without professional help. At Central Moves, we can ensure that you get an enjoyable and hassle-free relocation experience to Wandsworth.
We tailor our entire moving experience to ensure maximum convenience to you. From our free online quotes, professional packing services, furniture handling and storage, to the professional, friendly and courteous services offered by our team, we are here to make your life easier.
Here are some key reasons why we are widely considered the go-to house and office movers.
- We are certified by professional bodies such as the AIM and hold accreditations such as the BS EN 12522 – the quality standard for furniture movers
- We are able to anticipate the needs of our clients based on our extensive experience handling relocations nationally and internationally
- We help our clients cut back on costs where possible. For example, on the moving day, we offer free packing cartons, bags, and covers for your furniture and electronics
- We offer secure storage services for personal possessions and furniture
- We offer safe document archival and destruction services for business owners
- We insure your possessions during the relocation process
- We offer complimentary services such as decontamination of residential and commercial spaces
- We have some of the most competitive rates in the country
As you can see, we live up to the name “Best Relocation Company in Wandsworth”. Our company has steadily built a reputation and trust among our clients based on the professionalism of our moving experts and our commitment to excellence. Contact us today to handle your relocation in London and we will prove to you that with moving isn’t as hard as advertised when the relocation is being handled by seasoned removals experts.