Need more storage space for your precious items?
Central Moves based in Twickenham West London, can collect and deliver your furniture straight from our storage containers that are loaded onto our specialist storage vehicles. All our warehouses use the containerised storage system to minimise handling and keep your goods clean, dry and secure.
Furniture Storage in Twickenham Chiswick & Richmond
These containers are ideal for all Household furniture, office furniture, kitchen equipment, commercial items, even theatre or PR equipment or seasonal items that you can retrieve on request.
Central Moves offer a minimal handling collection and delivery service.
- Our empty containers will arrive on our purpose built vehicle.
- Our removals team will load the container at your premises or property from any area in the UK.
- A full inventory of your items will be recorded, both parties sign and your container will be sealed in your presence.
- Containers are then transported to our Twickenham warehouse, where they will be forklifted off and stacked in our warehouse secure and safe.
HOW TO PACK FOR CONTAINERISED STORAGE?
- CHECK THE WEIGHT Packed boxes should not weigh more than you can comfortably lift and you’ll want to make sure the box remains “square” and not bulging at the top or sides in order to keep them stable when stacking.
- BLACK BAGS Don’t use garbage bags for storing stuff! Plastic bags get squished, dinged, ripped, and worse yet—full of mildew from lack of ventilation.
- LABEL Use a heavy black marker to label the contents of every box. You don’t want to be guessing later
- DISMANTLE Many stored items can be made smaller, especially bed frames. Wrap frames together with a few rounds of tape (use the non-sticky side for no tape residue); place any screws in plastic bags and tape to frame.
If you would like more information or advice on Furniture Storage in Twickenham Chiswick & Richmond. Please contact a member of our Storage team on: