Central Moves a trusted Removal Company helping Individuals and families move to Hampshire.
Removal Company for Hampshire
Central Moves are one of Hampshire’s top removal companies for Removals Hampshire who combine specialisation with our total commitment to providing a professional and personalised service, which this is why thousands of families and individuals have entrusted Central Moves with their Hampshire home removals, furniture removals Hampshire and personal effects.
Here at Central Moves we pride ourselves in aiming to be the best Removal Company to Hampshire .
We are proud to be members of the
- – British Association of Removers
- – Association of Independent Movers
- – The European Movers Network
- – Reference Line ( see positive feedback from our customers )
and most recently BS EN 12522 , it is the first and only recognised quality Standard specifically aimed at furniture removals.
Central Moves are proud to have achieved this standard, which proves all operatives work to clearly defined and audited standards on a daily basis.
Further testament to our success is the number of corporate clients who continue to choose Central Moves and indeed, refer us to their families and friends.
Central Moves offer a number of professional services for:
- Packing & Case Making for Fine Art & Antiques.
- Piano Movers
- Handy Man Services
- Office and Commercial Moves
Or to book an esitmator to take a visual of your property or simply fill out our on-line estimate form for a quotation or talk to one of our advisors you can FREEPHONE: 0800 216123
Living in Hampshire
Hampshire is the largest county in South East England and the third largest shire county in the United Kingdom. The county town of Hampshire is Winchester, the former capital city of England. Hampshire is notable for housing the birthplaces of the Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Air Force. Hampshire’s tourist attractions include many seaside resorts, the motor museum at Beaulieu, and national parks in both the New Forest and the South Downs (covering some 45% of the county). Hampshire has a long maritime history and two of England’s largest ports, Portsmouth and Southampton, lie on its coast. The county is famed as home of such writers as Jane Austen and Charles Dickens, as well as the birthplace of engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Hampshire’s connection with early USA – Hampshire was the departure point of some of those later to settle on the east coast of what is now the United States, in the 17th century, giving its name in particular to the state of New Hampshire. The counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton in Virginia reflect the origins of some of the earliest Jamestown settlers.
Portsmouth and Winchester have the biggest job densities in the whole county, and therefore there is a high level of commuting into the cities from towns such as Hook, or even Micheldever. Southampton has the highest number of total jobs and commuting both into and out of the city is high. THE Hart District, New Forest, Test Valley and East Hampshire all feature in a new list of Britain’s most desirable rural locations to live in. All three areas are among the top 30 locations – and the Isle of Wight was named the sunniest place to live. Thats why Central Moves are moving more and more individuals and families out of London to Hampshire.
Some of Hampshire’s best known personalities have revealed what they most love about the county. Here, we compile some quotes from interviews on their work, life in Hampshire and why they are grateful for the county. Quotes from the hampshire life Magazine
- Amanda Lamb – November 2013 – The TV property expert shared why she loves Hampshire. “I love Hampshire; it’s such a beautiful county. We’ve recently discovered Alice Holt forest – we’re there a lot now we have kids. We often visit the Old Town in Portsmouth and Langstone too.”
- Raymond Blanc – May 2013- Local produce is important to Raymond. “There is always a good backdrop of local produce; you don’t have to travel millions of miles in order to get it.”
- Sophie Cranston – February 2013 – The fashion designer for royalty and stars on seeing her house for the first time. “We got here and it was a grey day, but we walked in and we both looked at each other and said this is the house. It had everything that we needed a house to have.”
- Martin Freeman – January 2013 -The Hobbit and Sherlock star had this to say. “I love the times when I am back in the county. The peace and pace of the countryside – it’s incredibly nurturing and therapeutic for me.”
Read Many more on the Hampshire Life website www.hampshire-life.co.uk