Cheap Weekly Storage Charge for Long & Short term furniture storage with collection and delivery service.
Containerised Storage with Central Moves
Central Moves has some of the finest furniture storage facilities anywhere in the country. All our warehouses use the containerised storage system to minimise handling and keep your goods clean, dry and secure. Goods are inventoried and at request photograghed too.
Each Container holds 250 cubic feet of furniture and each container are chargable weekly. Insurance cover of upto £5,000 per container is included in your weekly price.
Containerised Furniture storage Explained
- On arrival at the warehouse, the containers are handled mechanically into their location. Once in position, they are not touched again until the items are required for delivery.
- Central Moves warehouses also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage. Carpets, ladders, motorcycles, cars and caravans all receive individual attention and care.
- A purpose built vehicle will arrive outside your property with the container(s) on board. Your furniture and personal items will then be loaded securely in the container.
HOW TO PACK FOR STORAGE ?
- CHECK THE WEIGHT Packed boxes should not weigh more than you can comfortably lift and you’ll want to make sure the box remains “square” and not bulging at the top or sides in order to keep them stable when stacking.
- BLACK BAGS Don’t use garbage bags for storing stuff! Plastic bags get squished, dinged, ripped, and worse yet—full of mildew from lack of ventilation.
- LABEL Use a heavy black marker to label the contents of every box. You don’t want to be guessing later
- DISMANTLE Many stored items can be made smaller, especially bed frames. Wrap frames together with a few rounds of tape (use the non-sticky side for no tape residue); place any screws in plastic bags and tape to frame.
If you would like more information or advice on Low cost Furniture Storage West London Middlesex Surrey Please contact a member of our Storage team on: